Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Whats up with the Preds?

blazes

Dec 23, 2004
Visit site
Anyone read the article in PBUK? Saying the Preds will be the top Uk team by the end of the year?
Will the play Amsterdam?
Whose on the team?

mikie

Apr 29, 2004
London
im sorry to say this but do they really think that they will be able to live up to the name preds. one of the best team in europe let alone the world. it is a huge thing to take on but the best of luck to you all in the future

enid_puceflange

Homo - Indomitus
well,

I aint read the article yet , but if its Marcus Davies and some of his squad form the 90's , I wouldnt be suprised if they kicked some serious ass this year, I remember when the preds dominated the scene in europe and managed to dish out a good few portions of whoop asss out in the states too!
Bold statement if its true,
Good luck i say

Gary C
old fat baller from the 90's ;)

blazes

Dec 23, 2004
Visit site
well,

Originally posted by enid_puceflange
I remember when the preds dominated the scene in europe
Credit where credit is due, but wasnt that in the woods......

And didnt the decline of the Preds coincide with the introduction and widespread adoption of sup air....

The comments will come back to bite them in the ass

Will they be in Amsterdam?

:rolleyes:

Iron Lions - Ed

Oct 16, 2003
London
www.ironlions.co.uk
I think he actaully said you will see them at the top next year. This year would be more about re-learning all the skills and getting used to the new scene. Sounds like a fair enough plan to me. Hopefully they will pull it off and we can have another UK team kicking ass in the states :)

Intheno

People's Supermod
Sep 18, 2003
Chicago (South Side)
Visit site
I heard Marcus was dusting off his harness. It would be great to see him back out there ****ting in peoples loaders again, but do you really think that Jacko is going to get back out there?

There's big Dave, you might get him back out there, but Sid, Dave, Joy, Shaun, Vik, big Dougy? I seriously doubt it, and if they did they would be the oldest team ever. They were old when they were good, now they would be 'really old' and I am not sure if that would make them 'really good'.........

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
It was a long time ago when they were good, the game has changed now...

Dont be suprised if they go down like a hummers fuel guage.