Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Whats up with the Preds?

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
You can't expect anything much from a fresh team after just a few weeks, or even months. Im sure they will progress at a similar rate to all the teams with similar backing. Can't wave a magic wand though

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
i think i must have read a different article? mine clearly stated that marcus wouldn't be using the pred name until the team was ready!
But what i can add is this:
Marcus is a comitted player and by that i mean that he will give his best and expect the rest of the team to do likewise.
They will train, train and then train some more, both on the field and in the gym.
The Predators name is a marketable comodity, so full sponsorship will be easily obtainable for them, with the pred signature series marker and pred clothing following on closely behind their march across europe.
They may never make the top grade but they will be a force to be reckoned with, if you go up against them, don't expect to see a bunch of pensioners with zimmer frames !
Personally i think the return of the preds will be a good thing, i see them as being the uk "dynasty", they may not win all the time but people will like them anyway, and dare i say they will offer a more proffesional image than some uk teams !
Besides i love to go up against the preds, so i can give marcus a little payback for "lighting me up" down at battlezone in kent back in the day, one day marcus, one day.
:p

kris

yarbles
Jan 10, 2002
Just SoManc
think its interesting
heard of a few big name players willing to leave their teams, to play on the preds.
Fairly certain if they held tryouts they would have a big big turn out.

D

duffistuta

Originally posted by sammy_k
Only time will tell.
Oooh, hark at you with your sensible posts...did they do some KGB brainwashing to you in Russia?

I use the term 'brain' loosely, obviously....:p

I was refin them at the weekend. they;ve got potential, and u hav 2 drag dave to get him off the field :D which is scary, as he does control our payroll :p

From what i saw watching them, they have a real mix of talent. They still have a long way to go, some of the games at dartford they had easily from the 'breakout' (yay! :p) and held it for the first minute. Then suddenly it all went wrong, they lost their lanes and the other team walked over them. hmmz.

A two on two went wrong as well for them, no one on either side shooting :D lol, its a ref's dream.

They came up to us to complain afta because we had stopped the game... 'according to them' at 7:00:54... :D but you can;t win em all.