Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

XBOX 360 problem

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
My XBox is running like a bag of **** take 5 minutes to load a page from oblivion ! Any one got any ideas? Machine does not feel hot nor is Disc scratched. Games seems to run ok when not loading. Ideas on whats wrong guys? Thanks

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
Could be the disc, have you checked if it is scratched? Consult the xbox help on microsofts website, and if not give them a ring.

sean2

The Firm FTW
Oct 1, 2007
Chester
i rang xbox about my xbox scratching mass effect and the xbox person hadn't heard of mass effect

pringle

Jul 3, 2007
If that doesn't work try borrowing a mates power supply! I know people that have had alsorts of problems with there xbox 360 and it turned out to be that, worth a try anyway!:)

Jonny 03

www.carlisle-reball.co.uk
Sounds like a fault with the manufacturing of the disc as apposed to the system dude. Could be a small but nasty scratch, a glitch in the game or a corrupt save file on your HD.

I'd try other games, if they are loading well enough it pretty much rules out the Xbox.

Start a new game or if possible start from a previous save point earlier and work your way up until this point once again, chances are it will be fine after that but if it does continue to give you hassle that rules out your HD which means the disc is the problem and you simply get it replaced from where you purchased it :)

Also for any 360 owners, dont carry your system with a disc in it. Apparently the reader is very close to the disc and tends to leave scratches. I cannot confirm this (nor want to), just passing on what I've been told. ;) Oh and GHTP3 is well into development for 360. From all accounts on the official forums the game is using real time physics (i.e. bounces, swing balls etc), motion capture, a new scenario format (so thats why Greg was playing smeg loads of scenario last year :rolleyes:) plus much more :cool: