Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

XBOX 360 problem

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
still havent got round to setting online up, need to get a longer network cable. Hopefully sometime next week. I'll bang my tag when i do. (have cod4, Need for speed pro street, and halo3)

-james

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
Cardboard box alongside M53
still havent got round to setting online up, need to get a longer network cable. Hopefully sometime next week. I'll bang my tag when i do. (have cod4, Need for speed pro street, and halo3)

-james
Beware of the 14 year old american kids who constantly say your gonna get 'Uber Pwned' then scream down the mic whenever they lose :rolleyes:

Jakey01

Jake
Sep 8, 2007
Haverhill, Suffolk
there is nothing wrong all it means is that your obilvion save is too big for your liking sell some stuff that you have and it should run faster i had the same problem, but in a couple of my houses i have ruffly 2000 items took me 3 hours to sell most of it but it speeded up gameplay, loading screens and stuff :D

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
If you are struggling to get a COD4 online game on your PS3, create yourself a new account, then get yourself a new online account. I couldn't get a game as COOKS001, so I created a new user, then registered for the PS3 network again as COOKS002. No problems, finding games within one or two minutes. All you need is a different email address.

Oh and feel free to add me.