Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

XBOX 360 problem

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
SteRoberts you are the man thanks that has xbox back to normal. You saved what little hair I have from falling out and a XBOX from having a kicking.

Cheers and thanks everyone else !

Tom37

Better Than Tom36
anyone else played oblivion and had problems with the penultimate fighters guild quest? mine wont accept that ive completed it(register that ive reached a checkpoint), and i therfore cant complete the game... bit of a piss take when youve completed every other guild...

SteRoberts

Pugwash
Apr 1, 2004
Wolverhampton
SteRoberts you are the man thanks that has xbox back to normal. You saved what little hair I have from falling out and a XBOX from having a kicking.

Cheers and thanks everyone else !
I win, lol :D. Happy to help.

RE : Dried Balloon

Xbox live is still a bit wonky after it went down at christmas, should be back to normal soon, its annoyed us all :(. COD4 is a Fantastic game though.

Golddust

Doing my own thing!
Sep 8, 2007
Haverhill, Suffolk
:D at least i am not the only one it has happened to.
for me it was fine, i just left the mages guild and then for the next few days it was taking a minute or two to load a page and then it just fixed its self for some odd reason.

Skeet

Platinum Member
Man, mines a killer on COD4 at the moment. Spent 1.5 hours on tonight, and got 2 lousy games!

all my non-game screens are super laggy, and the in-game menu's are half as bad.

PISSSING ME OFF! :(
#

Not just you mate...me and Luap seeing the same thing...the servers are fooked or something...especially when there are 250,000 people all wanting games.

It slows the dashboard down too, when sending invites etc. Common at the moment, i guess if you go on it during the day it may be ok.