Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Over a year on from SP...

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
I could confuse you even more...
Gino is indeed the head honcho over at NPS. But it's NPS that makes the Timmies for Bob Long. As far as I am aware (Manike, fill me in if I'm incorrect), Bob Long, besides being the name of a certain person, is a brand name used by NPS, just like Empire is another name used by NPS.

Munky

Better Things 2 Do!
Originally posted by Mario
well, don't i feel like a tw*t ;)

i thought NPS was gino etc...but like i said i'm uninformed. :)
:)

Just to show how big NPS is they own or have a big finger in the following pies

Bob Long
Empire
32 Degrees
VForce
Draxxus (UK at least)

as well as one of the largest distributes in the world for just about anything else, tipperman, icd, nexed, psychoballistics, diablo, etc

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
I'm hoping the cosmic karma pays off here too - I have utmost respect for the WDP crew for having the balls and conviction to see this one through. I really hope they turn SP over in court. Whether SP just has a terrible PR face or not who knows but everything they do comes across as backstabbing, double dealing or in some way totally lacking in integrity...

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Ben Frain
I'm hoping the cosmic karma pays off here too - I have utmost respect for the WDP crew for having the balls and conviction to see this one through. I really hope they turn SP over in court. Whether SP just has a terrible PR face or not who knows but everything they do comes across as backstabbing, double dealing or in some way totally lacking in integrity...
Likewise, just like I had total admiration for another, albeit smaller company who tried....

Paul

fred1

***fessional Heckler
Sep 25, 2003
GVA Massive
www.rodeurs.ch
Snowy did you post HTML in your signature??? everytime I open this thread a box appears asking me to enter my login and password to connect to Renegade-designs.net. Could you delete that from your sig please.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by fred1
Someone post HTML in one of their messages.... everytime I open this thread a box appears asking me to enter my login and password to connect to Renegade designs.net or something like that???
Yeah, I got that **** too!

Paul