Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fed Cup Logistics

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
To help Rich allocate camping space, Sparky sort out the catering, have an idea of who will be "Bucking the Bronco" and if any teams are playing the "human table football" can you post a bit of "comment" for your team.

Are you camping?
Will you be attending the players get together on the Saturday night?
Will you be entering a team in the "HTF" competition?
How long do you think "Rodeo Robbo" will last on the Bucking Bronco? :eek::eek::eek:(nearest guess will win a prize)

cheers

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
RAMPAGE

CAMPING YES,, FROM FRIDAY NIGHT TIL THE END.... :D
PLAYERS PARTY SATURDAY NIGHT ,,, OHHH YESSSSS.. :D

HTF ME PERSONALY NO... Thats for the Youngsters.. ;)

I will ask the rest of the guys on the HTF...

ROBBO on the Bucking Bronco... WELL if he actually gets on it i'll take a stab at 18.3 seconds.. :p

This is going to be one hell of an event, if your team isn't attending then shame on you and what a massive loss you will feel...

Frenshy

Sep 19, 2003
warpedsports.com
Warped are playing Xball and Race2 so will have about 13 players in total. Most are camping and will be onsite from Friday and will be at the players party on Sat.
I will try and get some of the younger guys to put a HTB team in.
Robbo ... 17 seconds MAX :).. and I will be pissing myself for every one of them :)

Shaping up to be a GREAT vibe at this and some fantastic ball is guaranteed!

WOODY LOKI

Has been.
Oct 25, 2006
St neots
Loki only about 8 of us not camping, will play Sunday if knocked out and will probably put in an appearance at the players party. Depending on desi driver allotment.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Hmmmm, I don't actually remember I said I'd ride it in such a public fashion Mr Bully ... in fact, my memory distinctly recalls I was just gonna have a face-off ride against Ledzy for a few quid side bet ... Ledzy then comes up with some c0ck and bull story and backs out telling us all he's got to go to Piper's do or something like that .. kinda makes me think he wussed out coz he knew he'd get his ass kicked on the buckin bronco ... wise man indeed, he musta found out my dad once wore a cowboy hat ... it would give me the edge I tell ya.

Actually tho, I think the situation screams out for somebody to jump into Ledzy's shoes and challenge me otherwise people might begin thinking everyone past Watford are wuss material ... and to make it more interesting, I'll put up a hundred quid of my money to a tenner of anybody else's.
If they beat me, they get a hundred quid, if they lose, I get their tenner which I'd donate to NSPCC ...
Trouble is ..... who's gonna take up the challenge against someone with 18 inch arms and an ego the size of western Angola? ... Ledzy has already seen the light ...... what a wuss !!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
"Rodeo Robbo" that is a very generous challenge you have laid down. I only hope that some gun slinging northeners take up your offer !!!
How's about you pardner?
... Or are you just another norven nancy boy going to Piper's gayfest in Buttsville, Arizona?

[I know I'm gonna regret all this cr@p coz my suvvern ass is gonna get beat sooo bad, mind you, I did eat a Milky bar once so I gotta have a chance :( ]