Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fed Cup Logistics

Sinister

Jun 2, 2010
I believe there will be 3-4 cars for Havoc & camping (I'm assuming 3-4 tents... can't get tooo friendly) from Friday.
Probably be a bit rude not to attend the Saturday night shenanigans ;)
Very much doubt it on the footballing front..

As for Robbo.. I heard a rumour he used to work the door at one of my locals so I'm gonna slap a nice 37 second bet (you know, one of those bets that doesn't involve me paying any money to play with :) ) on him riding the bull. Saying that, if he manages that long I reckon he deserves a whip round for £100..

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
Sorry but due to bad knees and other medical problems us 50+ have .. Bullfighter Bull will have to give this a miss :eek::eek:

BUT if Rodeo Robbo stays on the bull for 20 seconds wearing the cowboy hat that Tracy Paint has put in her van for him to wear I will donate £10 to the charity Pete is collecting for !!!! Any one else want to sponsor pete - Sorry Rodeo Robbo :eek::first::first:

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Hmmmm, I don't actually remember I said I'd ride it in such a public fashion Mr Bully ... in fact, my memory distinctly recalls I was just gonna have a face-off ride against Ledzy for a few quid side bet ... Ledzy then comes up with some c0ck and bull story and backs out telling us all he's got to go to Piper's do or something like that .. kinda makes me think he wussed out coz he knew he'd get his ass kicked on the buckin bronco ... wise man indeed, he musta found out my dad once wore a cowboy hat ... it would give me the edge I tell ya.

Actually tho, I think the situation screams out for somebody to jump into Ledzy's shoes and challenge me otherwise people might begin thinking everyone past Watford are wuss material ... and to make it more interesting, I'll put up a hundred quid of my money to a tenner of anybody else's.
If they beat me, they get a hundred quid, if they lose, I get their tenner which I'd donate to NSPCC ...
Trouble is ..... who's gonna take up the challenge against someone with 18 inch arms and an ego the size of western Angola? ... Ledzy has already seen the light ...... what a wuss !!

I'll take ya on Pete! Even If I last for the best part of 5 seconds

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Sorry but due to bad knees and other medical problems us 50+ have .. Bullfighter Bull will have to give this a miss :eek::eek:

BUT if Rodeo Robbo stays on the bull for 20 seconds wearing the cowboy hat that Tracy Paint has put in her van for him to wear I will donate £10 to the charity Pete is collecting for !!!! Any one else want to sponsor pete - Sorry Rodeo Robbo :eek::first::first:
Hmmmm, 10 quid for 20 seconds????

I think I heard that line once before in Amsterdam, anyway, you gotta be kidding me Mr Bull.

If I stay on that ride for 20 secs, I want you to donate a bullseye [that's fifty quid to you norvern fairies] to the NSPCC or Great Ormond Street Hospital for kids ....bloody hell ... 'BULLS'eye ... that's a kinda pun there Mr Bull ... anyways pardner, I am gonna change your user name to Mr Cheapass after that 10 quid offer.
You gotta man up duuuuuuuuude and put some real wedge behind your threats before you all disappear up Piper's rear end.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I'll take ya on Pete! Even If I last for the best part of 5 seconds

Jon ........ Jon ..... come on mate, I got 18 inch arms, and you got arms skinnier than the dental floss I use, you also have the upper body strength of a mayfly which pretty much means the 5 seconds you quote should have a 'milli' in front of it ....

:)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I believe there will be 3-4 cars for Havoc & camping (I'm assuming 3-4 tents... can't get tooo friendly) from Friday.
Probably be a bit rude not to attend the Saturday night shenanigans ;)
Very much doubt it on the footballing front..

As for Robbo.. I heard a rumour he used to work the door at one of my locals so I'm gonna slap a nice 37 second bet (you know, one of those bets that doesn't involve me paying any money to play with :) ) on him riding the bull. Saying that, if he manages that long I reckon he deserves a whip round for £100..

Which bar or clubs were you going to?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I heard you used to be down at the Camden? Bexleyheath way.

That's true but only at Christmas, they didn't really have doormen there for most of the time but 6 of us used to work it over Christmas/new year for obvious reasons.
I used to work in the Squire at Catford for a few months and in Gravesend at the Station which is Bar 24 now I think.

I'm glad those days are well and truly over.. working the door is 99% boredom - 1% what the fuhk was that???

I musta been mad ... :rolleyes: