Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fed Cup Logistics

gambo47

Jun 20, 2007
scotland
www.youtube.com
video

OK Robbo, I will let you see it first and you can choose whether it goes on youtube or not..
Oh and I will also chuck a few bob in to the charity pot for the benefit of videoing it!!

Hold on a minute here ... I been kinda hood-winked into doing this but I am still going ahead with it because the word 'charity' was thrown into the mix somewhere along the line [I think it was the NSPCC] and so I am honour-bound to make myself look an absolute idiot ... no problem, especially when I make myself think about the beneficiaries of this event .. the kids.
So far so good ..... but, the whole idea of Youtube'ing it, is another matter altogether.
That don't rest easy with me for some reason but then again, if I manage to stay on and end up looking good, you bet your ass it's going on Youtube :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Maybe the answer could be if you make a fool of yourself the video is not posted on Youtube until a certain amount of money has been raised !!!

I have every confidence in you mastering the art of rodeo bull riding
I just love the way you flatter me Mr Stephen Bull, you missed your vocation in life, you shoulda been a politician.

Anyways...... I suppose if I am willing for the vid to be posted on Youtube if and only the ride is somewhat successful then I have to take the downsides of it being posted if I last a second and get thrown off like a rag doll.

But I quite like your suggestion of it being posted if and when the donations to the NSPCC reach a certain amount, I dunno, a couple of hundred quid would be nice for the kids.
And if I match each pound thats put in by our members then it shouldn't take that long to reach the 200 quid mark.

gambo47

Jun 20, 2007
scotland
www.youtube.com
promise

Just promise me you find me before you climb on as I will need at least two secs to turn the camera on, if I could find a way of riggin it you could wear my head camera too if you like!!;)

But I quite like your suggestion of it being posted if and when the donations to the NSPCC reach a certain amount, I dunno, a couple of hundred quid would be nice for the kids.
And if I match each pound thats put in by our members then it shouldn't take that long to reach the 200 quid mark.