Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fed Cup Logistics

Scotty J M

UK Asylum Div 1 CPPS
Mar 10, 2008
Brackley
I reckon about 8 of Npf academy will be camping the weekend.. possibly slightly more or slightly less :D

we up for everything :D

Aug 10, 2009
Not sure if this is the right thread to ask?

Is the camping area far separate from the parking area? Only ask because we have a camper van and tent combo.

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Not sure if this is the right thread to ask?

Is the camping area far separate from the parking area? Only ask because we have a camper van and tent combo.

you can take cars into the camping area so you have no issues

Oh 'n Pete, after watching antics of a shed load of players on the rodeo bull @ Staargate last weekend, those 18" biceps ain't going to help you out one bit. ;) In fact going on the best riders from last weekend I would say your body mass distribution goes seriously against you :D

Maybe you will be the exception !!!!!!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Hmmm, I am not really looking forward to this wanton display of pure madness .... I also, don't really relish the idea of being made to look a complete and utter pillock as I sail through the air after being bucked by some insane machine after a few seconds which seems quite likely the more I think about it ..... but... I am gonna keep telling myself it's for charity and if I end up looking like a right dick, then so be it, it's not as if it's the first time that's happened.

I'll just try and enjoy myself for however long I can sit astride the bucking machine and desperately hope my arms have enough strength in them to enable me to hang on for dear life ... The closer it gets, the more I dread it .... hmmm, might be time for a sharp exit strategy :)

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
Folks - please sponsor "Rodeo Pete Robbo" as it is for charity - even if it is a £1 it will all go to a good cause. See another thread to pledge your cash.

I assume someone will ensure the video is on Youtube on Monday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Folks - please sponsor "Rodeo Pete Robbo" as it is for charity - even if it is a £1 it will all go to a good cause. See another thread to pledge your cash.

I assume someone will ensure the video is on Youtube on Monday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hold on a minute here ... I been kinda hood-winked into doing this but I am still going ahead with it because the word 'charity' was thrown into the mix somewhere along the line [I think it was the NSPCC] and so I am honour-bound to make myself look an absolute idiot ... no problem, especially when I make myself think about the beneficiaries of this event .. the kids.
So far so good ..... but, the whole idea of Youtube'ing it, is another matter altogether.
That don't rest easy with me for some reason but then again, if I manage to stay on and end up looking good, you bet your ass it's going on Youtube :)

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
Maybe the answer could be if you make a fool of yourself the video is not posted on Youtube until a certain amount of money has been raised !!!

I have every confidence in you mastering the art of rodeo bull riding